Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hexagon Quilt

Finally! Here is the fabric that I am using for my hexagon quilt. I really like all the different colors while not being crazy and over the top.

As for the amount to hexagons I have accomplish, I am behind, by a ton!!! I started on Wednesday with 101 (which is one over target). To date (as of this morning I only have 123 total). So much for 100 a day. However, I plan to catch up today. So if my math is correct, I need to make 277 hexagons. I think if I didn't have to cut out all the hexagon papers then I think I would be more on track. Cutting and cutting and cutting paper really is boring and when I finish cutting 100 I am so done! (I have to cut out approx 200 papers to finish my 277!)

At the end of the day I hope that I will be caught up. So I will let you know!

WISH ME LUCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment